At Tactical Law we understand the importance of technology transactions to the business of our clients. Our team has advised companies on a myriad of transactions and our lawyers have a mix of in-house and outside counsel experience. We leverage technical knowledge, business acumen and legal experience to structure, prepare and negotiate innovative and effective technology-related agreements.
Experienced & Practical
We guide our clients through the maze of legal and commercial issues that arise in connection with the acquisition, development, adoption, and commercialization of new technologies and IP assets across industries.
We structure and negotiate agreements and provide sophisticated, business-oriented advice on the legal and commercial issues that arise in complex technology and IP-related transactions.
Our attorneys have a proven track record for working with clients across virtually all operational and strategic areas of their businesses. Our team has advised clients on:
- Strategic alliances, partnerships, and joint ventures
- Technology consulting and professional service agreements.
- Cloud software services agreements
- Technology, software, patent, and trademark licenses
- IP and commercial terms and related due diligence in M&A transactions
- Collaborations and co-development arrangements
- OEM, distribution, and reseller agreements
- Manufacturing and supply agreements
- Patent monetization
- Litigation Settlements
- Software audit settlements
- Global outsourcing transactions